Important Announcement <New>
- We encourage all participants to apply for visa from their respective Pakistani embassies at their earliest convenience. In case your embassy asked for any supporting document from our side (host institution), kindly email us at ICTD2017@itu.edu.pk or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The call for demos submission and is now open.
- Participants can avail scholarships. To apply for scholarships click here. We will announce our first round of scholarships at September end.
- Participants need to register first in order to get invitation letter for Visa processing.
- ICTD Organizers need some visa information from participants who wants to apply for visa. This is to facilitate you when you apply for your visa.
- Registration fee will be reimbursed in case of visa rejection.
- May 15, 2017: Deadline for submission of Full Papers (Closed)
- July 1, 2017: Notification of acceptances for Full Papers
- July 21, 2017: Deadline for submission of Notes (Closed)
- September 1, 2017: Notification of acceptances for Notes
- September 15, 2017: Camera-ready Full Papers and Notes due
- August 31, 2017: Deadline for submission of Demos
- September 15, 2017: Notification of acceptances for Demos